Free mover students
Szent István University, Faculty of Landscape Architecture welcomes international students to apply on individual basis as free movers.
Free mover students are individual, international students
- who are regular students of a (non Hungarian) higher education institution
- temporarily (one or two semesters) registered at the host University
- for courses in the Bachelor's or Master's program
- upon payment
- without a reciprocal exchange agreement with a partner institution.
Free-mover students spend one or two semesters at Corvinus Unversity in order to obtain credits, meet international students, and get acquainted with different people from another culture.
After their term in Budapest, free-mover students receive a Transcript of Records, certifying their study results.
Courses can be selected from the Mobility database for BSc and MSc students.
Students are strongly advised to apply only if their command of the language of instruction is unquestionably enough for university studies. According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, we require an English Language Certificate (min. B2-level or equivalent) from all, non-English natives.
Deadline of application:
- For Fall semester: 31 May
- For Spring semester: 31 October
CEEPUS freemover students
CEEPUS = Central European Exchange Program for University Studies
Students of “CEEPUS” countries / Albania, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria,Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary,Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Kosovo / can apply for mobility at the universities of partner states. Short mobility 1-3 months – for thesis work - and semester long stays are possible.
See application procedure: www.ceepus.info
Students wishing to come to the Faculty of Landscape Architecture have to submit the following documents:
- Study program
- Language certificate (English, min. B2-level or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation of a professor
A Letter of Acceptance is required from the host University. It can be signed, if the above criteria are fulfilled.