How to apply?
All applications must include the following documents scanned:
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of completion of previous bachelor and/or master studies
- Filled in Petition for the Acceptance of Degree (Must be filled in unless the degree was awarded in an EU country)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copy of the photo page of the passport or a photo-ID
- Professional portfolio (including especially freehand drawings, project designs, relevant student exercises)
All documents must be in English or sent along with an official translation. Certificates must be uploaded in scanned format.
31 May 2020
Places are limited, apply ASAP!
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the submitted documents (especially CV and portfolio). You will also be invited to a Skype-interview.
If you have any additional questions, please contact: